Advantage of Cool Chemistry
Specially designed paint reduce the heat absorption of the painwork
- Expected saving in cooling costs by reducing heat transfer through walls and roofs
- Minimizes deformation by reducing thermal expansion of products
- Improved durability against existing products
How does Cool Chemistry work?
What is the infrared a solar ray?
- The following graph shows the intensity of light in the sun’s rays
Total Solar Reflectance (TSR)
Reflectance curves of the light and dark colors over the full light spectrum
- White is “cooler”than black
- In he case of dark colors, what would you do to reflect the heat?
What colors are available in cool chemistry?
Cool chemistry has a large effect in the dark colors of carbon black
- D1010 Cool Chemistry is available for mass production
- Infrared reflective performance
- The darker the color, the greater the effect
- D1010 MSDS and TDS for Cool Chemistry